LEED AP O+M Exam Prep Online Anytime ClassPrice: $149.00 & includes Instant Access
- 5 hours of instruction for LEED AP O+M
- 5 hours of MP3 files
- 8 hours of instruction for LEED Green Associate - for part one of your two-part specialty exam
- Instant Access
June 15th is the last day to take the credential exams with LEED v2009 content!
Pass your LEED exams before they change and become harder. The LEED Green Associate and LEED AP exams will evolve for the LEED v4 rating system in June. The last day to take the credential exams with LEED v2009 content will be June 15, 2014. The first day to take the exams with the new LEED v4 content will be June 30, 2014. No tests will be administered in between these dates.
Price for all three: $175.00
You save $48.90 (28%)
- 5 hour LEED O+M online anytime training class
- 400 LEED O+M practice test questions - unlimited use for 120 days
- 300 LEED O+M flash cards in PDF and online format
- 700 LEED Green Associate practice test questions
- 257 page LEED Green Associate study guide (PDF format)
- 8 hour LEED Green Associate audio book (MP3 format)
- 400 LEED Green Associate flash cards in PDF and online format
- Instant Access: Place your order and start using your products from your browser.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The #1 Selling Online LEED Exam Preparation Courses
What You'll Learn
- Learn and practice the three exam areas - Recognition, Application, and Analysis
- Identify the key components of the LEED O+M Rating System
- Prepare for the exam by focusing on key topics
- Discuss the requirements and implementation strategies of each credit/prerequisite
- Access this course online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 120 days of access - Begins when you first watch the course - NOT at the time of purchase
- Watch as many times as you like for the 120 day period
- Watch at your own pace - resume or repeat topics
- Access courses from home, work, or both.
- High-speed Internet connection required for watching online.
- Downloads to the iPad are available for offline viewing.
- Works with PCs, Macs, iPads, all major browsers and smart phones
This course is divided into 7 modules which can be watched in any order and any number of times during your 120 day license period.
- Introduction to the LEED AP O+M Exam
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy & Atmosphere
- Materials & Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation in Operations