2017 WELL Updates and Beyond
Access this course in your account as soon as you check out
WELL AP, USGBC and AIA (HSW) approved continuing education credit
Building standards are an iterative process. The WELL building standard updates on a quarterly basis. This course puts all the 2017 addenda in one easy to swallow lesson. In one short hour, you will get caught up to the latest updates and evolutions of the WELL building standard. We even include AAPs that were not approved so you can learn from other project’s mistakes. This course is ideal for WELL APs working on WELL applications and needing practical advice on how to best document preconditions and optimizations. At the end, we introduce you to the proposed changes for WELL v2.
- 2017 amendments to the WELL Building Standard v1: Q2, Q3, and Q4 addenda
- Alternative Adherence Paths (AAP) published in 2017
- Technical FAQ published in 2017
- Looking ahead at major changes in WELL v2 development for 2018
Bundle & Save
WELL AP 30 CE Hour Package
- 30 total WELL AP/USGBC approved hours
- Includes 6 WELL Specific hours
- All courses AIA (HSW) approved
Bundle this product with others and save.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.