Active Furnishing Preview
Access this course in your account as soon as you check out
WELL AP, USGBC and AIA (HSW) approved continuing education credit
Have you thought about using a treadmill or standing desk? This course shows you how it can be easily and safely integrated into your daily work routine. It includes science-based statistics about why adding more physical activity to our workday is important. Furthermore, it explains ideal walking speeds and posture to use while working and walking on a treadmill. After viewing this hour long video, you will be empowered to promote active furnishings in your own workplace.
- Recognize the health benefits of the WELL Building Standard v1 Fitness Concept; specifically by reducing sedentary behavior with active furnishings.
- Evaluate the two part strategies that meet the WELL Building Standard v1 requirements for Feature 71, Active Furnishings.
- Demystify the barriers to using Active Furnishings like treadmill desks to meet Feature 71 in the WELL Building Standard v1.
- Understand the elements of a strong standing posture to employ while using a standing desk to meet Feature 71, Active Furnishings in the WELL Building Standard v1.
Bundle & Save
WELL AP 30 CE Hour Package
- 30 total WELL AP/USGBC approved hours
- Includes 6 WELL Specific hours
- All courses AIA (HSW) approved
Bundle this product with others and save.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.