Arc 201: How to Interpret Metrics and Achieve a Score for the LEED Performance Path
Arc 201 Overview
Access this course in your account as soon as you check out
USGBC and AIA (HSW) approved continuing education credit
The Arc platform makes it easy to manage continuous improvement of your LEED certified builidng. Need expert tips to interpret the data the dashboard shows you? Watch this course to learn how to implement the LEED Performance Path for an existing building as a LEED AP.
Senior Sustainability Consultant, Tim Peterson shares how to to improve the overall LEED score on teh Arc Platform by identifing the importance of designating an individual responsible for interpreting the metrics of a building profile. Highlights of the course include:
- Instruction to transfer raw VOC and CO2 data into the Arc platform.
- Informing Cx and ECM investments based on the metrics delivered by the energy analytics tab of the platform.
- Establish goal setting for quantifiable improvements by utilize the sliding bar infographic in the analytics tab of the platform.
- Identify the role of an individual who can interpret the metrics of a building profile on the Arc platform to improve the overall score.
- Visualize how to transfer raw VOC and CO2 data into the Arc platform as an essential pathway to earn points for LEED O+M v4 Performance Path.
- Interpret the metrics delivered by the energy analytics tab in the the Arc platform to support points in LEED O+M v4 credit Optimize Energy Performance.
- Utilize the sliding bar infographic in the analytics tab to establish goal setting for LEED O+M v4 credit Indoor Water Use reduction.
Bundle & Save
Bundle this product with others and save.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.