Arc and the LEED Performance Path
Arc and the LEED Performance Path Overview
Access this course in your account as soon as you check out
USGBC and AIA (LU) approved continuing education credit
We’ll review the inner workings of the LEED Dynamic Plaque, relaunched on the arc platform as the LEED Performance Path certification option.
GBES is joined by LEED Proven Provider, Sustainable Investment Group, to present on this new certification path. From the required data inputs to the LEED performance score to the annual submission process, we’ll skip the sales pitch and get straight to how it works.
- Understand what project types can pursue a LEED O+M certification using the LEED Pilot Credit Performance Score to Certification
- List the key data categories used to calculate a score in the LEED Pilot Credit Performance Score to Certification
- Navigate arcskoru.com, the website used to document a LEED performance score
- Identify annual activities required to achieve LEED O+M certification via the Pilot Credit Performance Score to Certification
- Calculate a LEED O+M performance score
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
#1 Educator In Green Building
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.