Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction & Best Management Practices
Building life cycle refers to the view of a building throughout its entire life. In other words, looking at it not only as an operational building but also taking into account the design, construction, operation, demolition, and treatment of waste.
In order to avoid unnecessary cost increases for both the construction price and the environmental impact perspective, buildings should address potential issues at the conceptual design stage through alife cycle analysis and an integrated design process.
- Discover what a building life cycle is.
- Learn about LEED V4 BD+C: New Construction: Materials and Resources, Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction and the points you can earn for this credit category.
- See how LEED AP BD+C V4 MR Credit: Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction, Whole-Building Life-Cycle Assessment worked
- Learn what changes have been made to MR Credit: Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction, Whole-Building Life-Cycle Assessment in LEED AP BD+C v4.1.
- Learn how other Green Building Programs addresses LCA.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
#1 Educator In Green Building
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.