Early Adopters and Success Tips
Access this course in your account as soon as you check out
WELL AP, USGBC and AIA (HSW) approved continuing education credit
Learn project tips from Delos, the organization that created the WELL Building Standard. In this exclusive interview with Elizabeth Miles, GBES CEO, Charlie Cichetti, explores the global participation and early adopters of WELL. The course starts with a brief overview of the standard and how it compliments the LEED green building standard. Then it finishes with a deep dive of five features that will help you achieve project success.
- Distinguish how to be successful meeting the WELL Building Standard v1 requirements with hybrid filters for Feature 05, Air Filtration.
- Evaluate when Feature 39, Processed Food is required as a precondition in WELL Building Standard v1.
- Justify the certification cost with the business case for WELL building certification to meet Feature 54, Circadian Lighting Design in WELL Building Standard v1.
- Recognize features on the WELL Building Standard v1 scorecard that require human resource coordination like, Feature 65 Activity Incentives.
Bundle & Save
WELL AP 30 CE Hour Package
- 30 total WELL AP/USGBC approved hours
- Includes 6 WELL Specific hours
- All courses AIA (HSW) approved
Bundle this product with others and save.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.