WELL Format Refresher
Access this course in your account as soon as you check out
WELL AP, USGBC and AIA (HSW) approved continuing education credit
Review essential concepts of how the WELL building rating system works in practice. Reinforce the basic structure of concepts and features that make up the WELL building rating system.
- Understand what it means to be a Benefit Corporation.
- Differentiate air filtration required for WELL Features 05 and 23 from the LEED air filter requirements.
- Recall the frequency of water dispenser maintenance for WELL feature 37, Drinking Water Promotion.
- Separate stair circulation preconditions for WELL Feature 64 based on building typology
Bundle & Save
WELL AP 30 CE Hour Package
- 30 total WELL AP/USGBC approved hours
- Includes 6 WELL Specific hours
- All courses AIA (HSW) approved
Bundle this product with others and save.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.