Access this course in your account as soon as you check out
USGBC and AIA (HSW) approved continuing education credit
This course reviews how to property conduct a brownfield remediation project. It addresses challenges, project team roles, benefits, and how brownfield remediation is treated in LEED.
- Examine the benefits of brownfield remediation
- Determine the most appropriate path and method of remediation
- Select appropriate partners and government agencies to assist
- Determine feasible methods of financing the remediation
- Show environmental, economic, and social benefits of remediation
Bundle & Save
Bundle this product with others and save.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.