LEED in Practice: LEED for New Construction Case Studies
Learn how project teams achieve LEED certification. Case studies focus on actual problems and decisions project teams face. These five case studies are a cross section of different building types and certification levels. The case studies are a great way to improve your learning experience, encourage use of new skills, and provide insight into the way other people think and approach problems. In this course we will review the following projects:
- Alley 24, a 6 story 180,000 SF mixed-use office retail building that is LEED Silver Core and Shell, and has multiple tenants with LEED Gold for Commercial Interiors.
- Banner Bank Building, an 11 story 180,000 SF office building that achieved LEED Platinum Core & Shell.
- The Dalles Middle School, a 97,000 SF building that earned LEED Gold for New Construction.
- The Oregon Health & Science University Center for Health & Healing, a 417,000 SF mixed use project that achieved LEED Platinum for New Construction.
- The Aldo Leopold Legacy Center, an 11,900 SF LEED Platinum for New Construction and Net Zero Energy Building.
- Describe green features of LEED projects and how they support LEED Certification goals
- Evaluate lessons learned from multiple projects
- Recognize the integrated design process and its impact on the project
- Apply lessons learned to your future LEED projects
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages and save more! LEED Green Associate 15 Hour Package is designed to include everything you need to maintain your LEED AP credential, with at least 6 LEED Specific hours. Or Any 15 CE Hours let’s you design your own bundle and pick the topics that interest you most.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
#1 Educator In Green Building
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.