LEED Pilot Credit Bird Collision Deterrence
Many buildings – especially those with highly reflective glass – kill hundreds, even thousands, of birds on a regular basis. It is estimated that more than 100 million birds die annually in the United States, not from natural causes, but due to man-made structures. This course instructs students on causes of bird collisions, the strategies to reduce bird deaths, and the synergies of bird safe design and LEED.
- Recognize the benefits of bird collision deterrence to green building projects
- Understand the basic design features that attract and kill birds
- Identify strategies to meet the pilot credit requirements
- Identify the synergies of bird safe design and other LEED credits
- Define the elements needed to successfully document LEED Pilot Credit: Bird Collision Deterrence
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages with Any 6, 15, 30, or 60 CE Hours that are credited to your account. Visit our huge Course Library and choose the topics that interest you most. The more you buy, the more you save!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
#1 Educator In Green Building
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.