LEED in Practice: Existing Buildings Operations and Maintenance Case Studies
Access this course in your account as soon as you check out
USGBC and AIA (HSW) approved continuing education course
Learn how project teams achieve LEED certification. Case studies focus on actual problems and decisions project teams face. These five case studies are a cross section of different building types and certification levels. The case studies are a great way to improve your learning experience, encourage use of new skills, and provide insight into the way other people think and approach problems. In this course we will review the following projects:
- The Central Kitsap School District, and its ongoing commissioning process.
- A building tune-up of Kaiser Permanente’s 51,000 square foot East Interstate Medical Office.
- Legacy Health Systems, which identified $1.3 Million a year in energy savings.
- The Christman Building – the world’s first triple platinum LEED project, adding LEED EB to its LEED Core & Shell and LEED for Commercial Interiors certifications.
- The Joseph Vance Building, a 134,000 square foot office renovation that earned LEED EB Gold.
- Describe green features of LEED projects and how they support LEED Certification goals
- Evaluate lessons learned from multiple projects
- Recognize the integrated design process and its impact on the project
- Apply lessons learned to your future LEED projects
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages with Any 6, 15, 30, or 60 CE Hours that are credited to your account. Visit our huge Course Library and choose the topics that interest you most. The more you buy, the more you save!
Bundle this product with others and save.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.