Regional, Recyclable, & Rapidly Renewable Materials in LEED Projects
This course describes the use of regional, recyclable, and rapidly renewable materials in LEED projects. These materials can contribute points to credits in the Materials & Resources category. We’ll cover issues related to these credits and learn the technical requirements of the credits and through real-world case examples.
- Understand the importance of regional, recyclable, and rapidly renewable materials
- Identify the LEED requirements related to regional, recyclable, and rapidly renewable materials
- Consider how the climate and geography of the five major regions in the United States relates to the availability of regional building materials and relates to general design requirements
- Evaluate the tradeoffs among choices of building materials
- Explore strategies useful in meeting LEED requirements related to regional, recyclable, and rapidly renewable materials
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages with Any 6, 15, 30, or 60 CE Hours that are credited to your account. Visit our huge Course Library and choose the topics that interest you most. The more you buy, the more you save!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
#1 Educator In Green Building
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.