LEED v4 BD+C Rating System Review – Innovation and Integrative Process
Project teams face the challenge of learning the latest technical requirements and implementation strategies for LEED v4. This course will take you step-by-step through each one of the credits for Integrative Design, Innovation, and Regional Priority for the LEED v4 BD+C Rating Systems. Save your project time, money and frustration by expanding your current knowledge of the LEED requirements, referenced standards, related credits, and implementation strategies. You will analyze real-world scenarios, technologies, case studies and calculations as they illustrate best practices.
- Understand Innovation credit intents and requirements of the LEED v4 BD+C Rating Systems
- Recognize potential strategies and relevant team members for achieving Innovation credits
- Understand basic documentation considerations
- Describe the LEED v4 Integrative Process credit
- Recognize tools and resources for applying Innovation/Integrative Process credits to building projects
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages and save more! LEED AP BD+C 30 Hour Package is designed to include everything you need to maintain your LEED AP credential, with at least 6 LEED Specific hours. Or Any 30 CE Hours let’s you design your own bundle and pick the topics that interest you most.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
#1 Educator In Green Building
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.