WELL Core Knowledge
Access this course in your account as soon as you check out
USGBC approved continuing education credit
Do you need to gain the confidence to pitch investing in WELL v1 certification to your project’s stakeholders? This course immerses you into the WELL standard from the viewpoint of three expert trainers and sustainability consultants. You will learn how to navigate the WELL v1 Certification Matrix and translate building ROI into protecting health. The GBES team will share their best strategies to coach project teams to earn WELL certification. Kick off your first project with the Core Knowledge you need.
- Make better paint and coating selections that can prevent leukemia, childhood asthma and other respiratory disorders by identifying the four organizations that publish standards establishing VOC limits referenced in WELL v1 Feature 4 VOC Reduction.
- Recite the 6 dissolved metals represented by the acronym ’CALM-MAN’ that are limited in our drinking water by WELL v1 Feature 31 Inorganic Contaminants, because they attributed to childhood learning disabilities, as well as adult health concerns like high blood pressure and kidney problems.
- Empower your awareness by naming the main component of fertilizer stated in WELL v1 Feature 33 Agricultural Contaminants that is linked to kidney, thyroid, gastrointestinal and reproductive effects.
- Organize a Health + Wellness Library outlined in Well v1 Feature 84 Health and Wellness Awareness to offer readily available resources for occupants to empower their own preventive care.
- Define stakeholder charrette as discussed in WELL v1 Feature 85 Integrative Design and identify the necessary attendees for this meeting.
- Integrate population specific stimuli management boundaries in seating and spatial layout designs meeting WELL v1 Feature 89 Adaptable Spaces requirements.
- Prioritize mind and behavior support through offering practical Employee Assistance Programs like sleep-related behavior monitoring that promote healthy routines like high quality sleep, as defined by WELL v1 Feature 90 Healthy Sleep Policy.
- Identify lamp luminance parameters within Well v1 Feature 55 Electric Light Glare Control to ensure lamps in regularly occupied spaces are shielded
- Explain visual ergonomics as indicated in WELL v1 Feature 73 Ergonomics: VIsual and Physical as it relates to adjustable computer screens.
- Identify maximum noise criteria addressed in WELL v1 Feature 75 Internally Generated Noise for appropriate mechanical equipment sound levels.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
#1 Educator In Green Building
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.