Implementing Bicycle Network, Storage, & Shower Rooms
This class is designed to teach people about implementing successful bicycle programs into building projects. Bicycle networks, storage, and showers are explained, different options are covered, and implementation examples are given. The class will teach participants calculations involved in creating an approved bicycle program in their LEED projects. This course provides real world examples to illustrate proper understanding, challenges, and success stories.
- Examine the benefits of a bicycle network
- Determine the best location for bicycle storage
- Select appropriate bicycle racks and security measures
- Calculate the bicycle storage and showers needed for LEED projects
- Show employers how to increase bicycle commuting
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
#1 Educator In Green Building
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.