Online, Live 4 Part LEED AP BD+C Exam Prep Training with GBCI-Europe
LEED V4 PRACTICE TESTS
Our Online Exam Simulator comes with 500 Practice Test Questions
214 page Study Guide pdf
Led by LEED Experts
Ask Questions and get answers from the Experts
A Live Expert Instructor
Live Proctoring of Sample Exam Questions and Scenarios
The LEED AP+ Building Design & Construction (BD&C) specialty replaces the LEED AP for New Construction accreditation. This program is geared toward professionals participating in the design and construction phases of durable and economical high-performance buildings. BD&C-accredited professionals apply their knowledge to commercial, institutional, and high-rise residential construction projects. The multiple-choice test is expected to take up to two hours.
Our live training covers everything you would need to know to pass the LEED AP+ BD&C exam, including a review of LEED rating systems, a review of green building concepts and strategies, and in-depth notes on the USGBC’s core curriculum: Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy and Atmosphere, Materials and Resources, and Indoor Environmental Quality. With the handouts and notes from our class, the exam simulators that are provided, and more time on your own studying, you’ll be ready for the exam.
This course is divided into 9 main topics:
- Review of the LEED BD&C Rating System
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy & Atmosphere
- Materials & Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation in Design
- Regional Priority
- LEED AP Exam Tips
What You’ll Learn
- The LEED Educator will use the LEED BD+C rating system checklist to familiarize the students to the rating system, knowledge domains and point structure.
- The LEED Educator will take a deep dive into green building concepts and strategies, and in-depth discussion on the USGBC’s core curriculum: Location & Transportation, Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy & Atmosphere, Materials & Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality, Innovation and Regional Priority.
- The LEED Educator will spend time reviewing and familiarizing the class with the GBES Exam Prep Study Materials.
How it Works
This online, live exam prep series has the following days/times
- Tue, Apr 21, 2020 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT+2 | 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST
- Fri, Apr 24, 2020 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT+2 | 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST
- Tue, Apr 28, 2020 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT+2 | 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST
- Fri, May 1, 2020 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT+2 | 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM EST
*If you miss one of the live classes you will have access the recorded session.
Note: Architects that attend our class receive Continuing Education Hours = AIA 11 HSW CEUs
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.