Green Building Mastermind
If you are passionate about Green Building and Sustainability, then you may make a great asset and receive a ton of value from being a part of your very own Green Building Mastermind (group of 10 peers) and experience tremendous growth both professionally and personally.
Napoleon Hill and the Mastermind concept was inspired by many conversations with one of the most successful businessmen in history, Andrew Carnegie, who attributed his entire fortune and success to his Mastermind Group.
In Napoleon’s book Think and Grow Rich, he described the Mastermind principle as, “The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony… no two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind”, also referred to as the Mastermind.
JOIN our one-of-a-kind Green Building Mastermind to get instant access to all of the features and benefits of our Unlimited Exam Prep Membership, Credential Maintenance Subscription, and Green Building Matters Community
- Monthly Virtual Meeting with Your Green Building Mastermind for networking, professional growth, personal growth, ideas, solutions, accountability, support, a shared sense of endeavor, positivity, a sounding board, and more! Meetings will be facilitated by experienced Green Building expert (and member of several Mastermind groups), Charlie Cichetti, CEO of GBES, LEED AP BD+C, O+M, ID+C, ND, HOMES, WELL AP, WELL Faculty
- Access and Regular Communication with Your Green Building Mastermind Facebook Group (exclusive to your Green Building Mastermind).
- *Two Tickets to an Annual Dinner with your Green Building Mastermind at the Annual Greenbuild International Conference and Expo (*Excludes Admission to Greenbuild Expo; conference is in a different US city each year, typically in November).
- 50% Discount on any of our (GBES) Masterly-Level Courses (for example, $425 off our LEED Project Experience Courses).
Mastermind Group Benefits:
- Personal Growth
- Professional Growth
- Your Own Board of Advisors
- Shared Mission/Purpose
- Sounding Board for Feedback
- Peers to Consult About Work, Business, and Life
Unlimited Exam Prep Subscription Benefits:
- New LEED and/or WELL Credentials (pass up to seven credential exams on your first try!)
- Knowledge and Understanding of All Current Green Building Trends, Best Practices, and Technologies
- Career Growth and Advancement
Credential Maintenance Subscription Benefits:
- Stress-free Credential Maintenance
- Insurance Policy Your Credentials Won’t Expire
- Knowledge and Understanding of New Green Building Trends Before Everyone Else
- Time Savings
Green Building Matters Community Benefits:
- Guidance Preparing for Exams via Monthly Exam Prep Study Calls with LEED/WELL Experts
- Networking and Access to the Private Green Building Matters Facebook Group (over 1,600 members and counting)
- Project Answers from Monthly Expert Q&A Meetings (with experienced Green Building Consultants and Engineers)
- Assistance Earning Sustainability Credentials by Asking Questions Inside Your Education Platform While Studying
Meet Your Facilitator Video
How it Works
First, sign up ($3,000/yr) only $997/yr – you can cancel within the first month for a full-refund if you are not completely satisfied for any reason.
Second, undergo a short interview process with your Mastermind Facilitator, Charlie Cichetti, CEO of GBES. This is to help place you in a Mastermind Group that benefits you most.
Third, you will meet your group (groups include 10 peers and your facilitator Charlie) to learn, grow, and communicate with them via monthly 1-hour virtual meetings. These meetings will be led by Charlie Cichetti but will have the flexibility to evolve into whatever agenda best suits your group (sometimes that means bringing in guest speakers and experts for specific takeaways).
Then, communicate frequently with your group through a private Facebook group (or LinkedIn group to be determined based on the group’s wants/needs).
Throughout the year, take advantage with all the other benefits and features included in this offering. Add more sustainability credentials to your name, easily maintain them, earn that next promotion, hit and exceed your goals (and much more)!
Finally, meet your group in person in November at a private dinner (which coincides with the International Greenbuild Conference and Expo). In 2019, Greenbuild will be in Atlanta, GA, November 20-22.
I just took the LEED AP BD+C exam and passed, and I have to say your exam prep material was great. I signed up for two other companies, but yours was by far and away better. Nathan Hemming, LEED AP BD+C
"What you need, when you need it, at an unbeatable value. I highly recommend GBES." Richard Morse, LEED AP BD+C DTC, Inc
It is my pleasure to inform you that I have passed my LEED AP BD+C exam on the first try and your 500 BD+C practice test questions helped me achieve the result (195). Thank you for the great efforts your team put into developing these study products. Suwan Bonma, LEED AP BD+C
I was able to pass the exam on my first try with a score of 190. Being able to use the practice test gave me the edge I needed. Blair R., LEED AP HOMESSBER
"I love your products. Thank you." Mark S. Da-Lite Screen Company
"GREAT PRODUCTS. THANKS." Michael G. Tishman Speyer
"GBES CE hours green building articles were educational and presented very nicely. Thanks a lot. More power to GBES." Eduardo Chua, LEED AP BD+C
"GBES is a great avenue to study for the exams. It has helped me greatly in my path for attaining LEED AP. The testing options are close to the actual exam." Grant Schaffer, LEED AP BD+CCAC CORP
"The course was very helpful in preparation for testing. The instructor was clear and well- prepared." Michael McNeal, LEED AP BD+C McNeal Consulting
Thanks so much! I am already loving GBES more than the other sites I've used in the past. Keep up the excellence! Anais Engel
"The computer format helped tremendously." Jennifer G. ThomasMiller & Partners
The practice tests from your website were invaluable - I passed the actual exam with flying colours because of them. Allie
The practice exams helped me a lot to prepare for my exams. The sample exams closely resembles the real thing, so I was familiar with the type of questions asked in the actual exam. I don’t think I would have been able to pass the certification exams without your products. And I still rely on your practice exams for my upcoming LEED ND. Xye M. Lapuz, LEED AP ID+C
I just wanted to tell you thanks. Your testing set up was instrumental on my passing the LEED AP exam with 190 out of 200. The questions followed by explanation of answers was the key. Hope you continue to do it for the new LEEDs testing. Bob Congdon, LEED AP O+MThe Home Co., LLC
"Great product I was well prepared for the test and owe it all to GBES!" Anthony DeLorenzo, LEED AP ND
"I thank God for leading me to your site. I did my first try for the LEED GA this morning and passed. I cant believe having scored 197. Your review material is excellent. I will avail again of your services for my LEED AP exam preparation and recommend your site to others. Millions of thanks." Dan Busilan, LEED Green Associate
"Out of all the materials I had, I felt Green Building Education Services is on par with the real exam." Christopher C. Evans, LEED Green AssociateDSI Design + Construction
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.