WELL AP Practice Tests for WELL AP Exam Prep
WELL AP Practice Test Overview
The Original WELL AP Practice Tests
Our Exam Simulator comes with 400 Practice Test questions
The new WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP) credential signifies knowledge in human health and wellness in the built environment, and specialization in the WELL Building Standard.
To become a WELL AP, all candidates must pass the 100-question multiple choice WELL AP exam, administered by GBCI, taken at Prometric testing centers. The exam, developed using GBCI’s rigorous LEED test development best practices, is designed to test a candidate’s competency to perform the duties of a WELL AP. The exam is based on the expertise of leading practitioners in the field of design, health, and wellness in the built environment.
Why GBES for WELL AP Exam Prep? GBES has helped over 100,000 professionals (and students) prepare for LEED professional credential exams since 2007. We are experts. And, our entire team is stoked about the new WELL AP credential and the WELL Building Standard. Our WELL practice tests are built on the same industry-leading exam simulator and are WELL customers are loving how realistic our questions are as they study and pass!
well ap practice exam BENEFITS
- GBES practice tests are known as the most comprehensive and realistic available.
- Explanations of why the right answer is right and why the other choices are wrong.
- Identify what you already know and what you need to work on.
- Documentation references show you exactly where to look to study topics in detail.
- Review your entire test history so you can monitor your improvement along the way.
- Your completed practice test scores and answers are stored for later review.
Bundle & Save
How it Works
This course includes products that can be accessed for 120 days
PURCHASE EXAM PREP COURSE
STUDY THE MATERIALS IN YOUR TOOLBOX
PASS YOUR WELL AP EXAM
The WELL AP practice tests were an instrumental tool for me to prepare for the WELL AP exam and I’d highly recommend them. I found it extremely helpful that you could choose to be quizzed on just a particular concept. This made it easier to study and prepare in smaller intervals.