To Earn Your CE Hours:
1) Login to your GBES account, 2) watch your CE videos, and 3) complete your quizzes – 4)make sure to choose to have us auto-report your hours for us after completing your quizzes. We auto-report your hours manually to the GBCI every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If your deadline is near, see our self-reporting instructions found by skipping to 6:20 in the video above.
*Note: if you are a WELL AP, the IWBI will not allow us to auto-report your hours at this time.
Thank you very much. If you have any questions or need anything at all email: [email protected] or Monday-Friday you can call us at 888.414.9998
CE Reporting Steps:
1. Login at www.gbes.com
2. Go to “My Account” (tip right of our website)
3. Click on “Continuing Ed. Courses”
4. Some people will need to add courses to your dashboard by clicking the “Add Courses to Your Library” button. If you purchased a complete credential bundle, you will already have the courses you need to watch in your dashboard.
5. Watch your videos
6. Pass all of the quiz videos
7. Choose the option for us to “auto-report” your completed CE courses to USGBC and/or AIA, or “self-report” your completed hours manually to the USGBC, AIA, or IWBI. Note: any WELL APs will have to “self-report” your hours through wellcertified.com because the IWBI will not let us “auto-report” your hours for you. Additional helpful videos about GBCI and IWBI CE reporting can be found by clicking here.
8. Verify you have all of your hours reported correctly with USGBC (www.usgbc.org), AIA, and/or IWBI (www.wellcertified.com).
9. Pay any associated Credential Maintenance fees due to USGBC or IWBI (currently the IWBI and USGBC charge an $85 credential maintenance fee every two years)